Spinning Traveler Live at Mondo Perso Blues Club on 1989-07-03
- Spinning Traveler
Gotta Get Mean>
Mulling It Over
Hard To Exist//$
Related Music question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Jimmy Olsen's Blues>*|
|Gotta Get Mean>|
|Mulling It Over|
|Hard To Exist//$|
* Spin Doctors, with John Popper on harmonica
# Blues Traveler, with Chris Barron on vocals
$ with Eric Schenkman on guitar
- Dropout from 0:10-0:14 of track 1.
- Track 4 cuts out early, likely as a result of a tape flip on the master. My
tape flip was before Gina, but there was overlap between the two sides that I
was able to stitch together seamlessly. There was a tape stoppage at 6:30
(another possible tape flip) but my flip was about 10 seconds later. There is
also a momentary accidental tape-over from 1:06-1:14 of track 6.
- Track 8 is likely a segue back into another Spin Doctors set; it cuts off
during the band changeover.Track 9 may not even belong to the same show.
- Venue on the tape as provided to me was the Paramount, but the official Spin
Doctors site places the band at Mondo Perso that night. In the banter after
track 5, John talks about a sun backdrop and about how the lights can change
the way it looks; Mondo Perso had just such a backdrop on their stage as
evidenced here and here.
This recording seeded in memory of Rob Little, from whom I got this tape many, many years ago.
- 2013-04-11 11:05:42
- Cass(x)>Onkyo TA-6711>Tascam DA-20>Microtrack 24/96>WAV>Sound Studio 4.2>xACT 2.21>FLAC
- New York, NY
- Run time
- Taped by
- Transferred by
- Dave Mallick
- Mondo Perso Blues Club
Uploaded by greenone on